- Ingestion: The new self-ingestion feature allows clients to assemble data themselves and immediately upload batches of data directly to Daegis’ eDiscovery Platform via any internet connection. This new approach provides full transparency and security over the uploading of data while giving users the flexibility to immediately upload data needed for a project or a new matter.
- Export: Self-export enables users to export data from the platform to review small portions of a larger data set, create a discrete set of documents for expert witnesses, generate reports, and to transfer data to a separate location for further analysis. The introduction of new user-managed export tools allows clients to locate and process case materials for export and productions themselves.
- Iterative Search: Allows users to refine and validate a set of search criteria multiple times, making changes each time until an acceptable rate of responsive results are returned. The iterative search process adds tracking, reporting and measurability to allow clients to target the most relevant document set for review while returning as few over and under inclusive results as possible. Changes to search criteria are recorded and saved to aid in the audit and defensibility of the search should it ever come into question.
- Enhanced Export for Lotus Notes Email: Enables users to export native Lotus Notes (NSF) email in expanded formats of EML, MSG, HTML or TXT. Clients with Lotus Notes data can search and review documents leveraging the complete fidelity of native Lotus Notes, and export or produce those documents in different formats to meet the requirements of other parties or third party tools.
- CaseMap Integration: Daegis also offers powerful and flexible CaseMap integration, allowing clients to leverage information in Daegis’ eDiscovery Platform for their case organization and analysis.
Daegis Provides Greater Control Over EDiscovery With New Data Ingestion And Export Capabilities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.