Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has been named a Leader in Business Technology Transformation by Forrester Research, Inc.
Forrester®, an independent global research and advisory firm, evaluated 10 companies and included Accenture as a Leader in a July 2012 independent report titled, “The Forrester Wave ™: Business Technology Transformation, Q3 2012.”
“We believe Accenture’s Leader position in the Forrester Wave is a testament to our proven global capabilities and innovative approach to complex technology-enabled business transformations,” said Marty Cole, group chief executive, Technology at Accenture. “Our passion is helping our clients transform their businesses by applying a unique blend of broad industry knowledge, superior technology proficiencies, and exceptional business process management capabilities.”
The 10 vendors were evaluated against 18 specific criteria, which were grouped into three high-level buckets:
- Current offering. Forrester evaluated the transformation capability of each vendor, including assessing their ability to deliver a balance of both technology consulting and business consulting services.
- Strategy. Forrester evaluated the ability of providers to align IT transformation strategy with key business objectives.
- Market presence. Forrester analyzed the number of consultants who could be considered dedicated to technology-enabled business transformation, as well as the number of purely technology-focused consultants who could be leveraged for technology-enabled business transformation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV