Meanwhile, Apple is seeking bans on the sale of eight Samsung phones, following its patent victory over its rival.
Apple identified eight older-model smartphones, including the Galaxy S2 and Droid Charge, according to a Reuters report.
Knight Capital (KCG) has selected three new directors, including TD Ameritrade CEO Fred Tomczyk, three weeks after it received a $400 million injection from outside investors, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
PVH Corp. (PVH), the apparel maker, topped Wall Street's earnings expectations for its fiscal second quarter and gave a strong third-quarter outlook on Monday.
Tuesday's earnings docket includes Bank of Montreal (BMO), Brown Shoe (BWS), Concurrent Computer (CCUR), Movado Group (MVO) and Sanderson Farms (SAFM).
Bank of America's (BAC) wealth-management unit will host a conference call Tuesday with Paulson & Co.'s John Paulson, allowing some of its financial advisers and their clients to question the struggling hedge fund chief, sources at the bank confirmed with Reuters. -- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV