SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM) has reviewed the verdict in Apple, Inc. v. Samsung Electronics Company, Ltd., et al , (U.S. District Court, Northern District of California) as well as the ruling of the Seoul Central District Court in a lawsuit filed by Samsung against Apple, both of which concluded last week. At this time, we do not believe these lawsuits will have any material impact on Maxim's September quarter revenues. In reference to the California jury verdict in Apple v. Samsung, it appears that this lawsuit was not focused on the newer generation Samsung products that comprise most of Maxim's sales to Samsung in the December quarter.
Maxim makes highly integrated analog and mixed-signal semiconductors. Maxim reported revenue of approximately $2.4 billion for fiscal 2012. For more information, go to www.Maxim-ic.com.Investor Contact: Venk NathamuniManaging DirectorInvestor Relations (408) 601-5293 email@example.com SOURCE Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV