Tampa, where the Republican party postponed the start of its political convention because of bad weather, has largely been spared flight cancellations: Just 26 inbound and outbound Tampa flights had been cancelled Sunday and four Monday, according to FlightAware.
The airlines are waiving fees for travelers who have to change their plans because of Isaac.
Amtrak on Saturday suspended part of its Silver Service line between Miami and Orlando through Monday "as a precaution against potential damaging winds and flooding."
___Associated Press writer Tim Reynolds in Miami contributed to this report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV