August 24, 2012--Dendreon Corporation (Nasdaq:DNDN) today announced that management will present at the following conferences:
- Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in Boston, MA, on September 5, 2012, at 3:50 p.m. ET
- Baird's 2012 Health Care Conference in New York City on September 6, 2012, at 12:50 p.m. ET
- Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference in New York City on September 11, 2012, at 12:05 p.m. ET
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York City on September 12, 2012, at 1:35 p.m. ET
- G9: ThinkEquity’s 9th Annual Growth Conference in New York City on September 13, 2012, at 2:00 p.m. ET
The presentations will be webcast live and available for replay from Dendreon's website, www.dendreon.com. If you are unable to listen to the live webcast, it will be archived on the site following the presentation. To access the replay, go to the Investor Relations section of the website.
Dendreon Corporation is a biotechnology company whose mission is to target cancer and transform lives through the discovery, development, commercialization and manufacturing of novel therapeutics. The Company applies its expertise in antigen identification, engineering and cell processing to produce active cellular immunotherapy (ACI) product candidates designed to stimulate an immune response in a variety of tumor types. Dendreon's first product, PROVENGE® (sipuleucel-T), was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in April 2010. Dendreon is exploring the application of additional ACI product candidates and small molecules for the potential treatment of a variety of cancers. The Company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington and is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol DNDN. For more information about the Company and its programs, visit http://www.dendreon.com/.