Boulder Growth & Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE:BIF), a closed-end investment company (the “Fund”), announced today that the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado has entered a final judgment and order of dismissal approving the settlement and dismissing the derivative action in the matter captioned Ryskamp v. Looney, et al. (the “Order”). The Order can be viewed by accessing the Fund’s website at www.boulderfunds.net. Any obligations under the terms of the settlement will not be triggered until such time that all rights to appeal have expired.
ABOUT THE FUND
For more information on the Fund, please visit www.boulderfunds.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV