Branham Law, LLP announces an investigation has been launched into the actions of the officers and directors of Chelsea Therapeutics International, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CHTP) (“Chelsea” or the “Company”) for possible violations of securities and shareholder protection laws.
If you purchased shares of Chelsea between November 3, 2008 and March 28, 2012 or have relevant information regarding this suit, you are urged to contact attorney Trey Branham at email@example.com or toll free at (855) 722-5910.
The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws by failing to disclose that: (1) Chelsea’s Northera (droxidopa) product, an orally-active synthetic precursor of norepinephrine being developed for the treatment of symptomatic neurogenic orthostatic hypotension, would not receive approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration; and (2) the Company’s numerous statements regarding the safety and efficacy of the product, as well as reportedly positive results from Northera’s clinical trials, were materially false and misleading.
Branham Law, LLP has significant experience in shareholder
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV