Branham Law, LLP announces an investigation has been launched and a lawsuit filed on behalf of shareholders of Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE: BPI) for alleged violations of securities and shareholder protection laws.
If you purchased shares of Bridgepoint prior to May 3, 2011 or have relevant information regarding this suit, you are urged to contact attorney Trey Branham at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at (855) 722-5910.
“It appears that Bridgepoint may have been concealing accreditation problems with its Ashford campus,” said attorney Trey Branham. “If that turns out to be the case, then the company’s stock was improperly valued. We are seeking to put the appropriate controls in place to ensure this type of information is disclosed and correct any improper behavior. These solutions should improve the company’s value.”
Branham Law, LLP has significant experience in shareholder representation nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV