DALLAS, Aug. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholders who purchased or acquired shares of Demand Media, Inc. (NYSE: DMD) traceable to the company's initial public offering are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies in relation to the plummeting stock price of the company.
"Although Demand Media relies heavily on the Google search engine methodology, Demand Media knew or should have known that Google was changing its methodology that would cause a significant decrease in website traffic to Demand Media websites," securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. "As a result, the company's stock fell from $24.16 to $14.69 per share. The potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to recover the losses for Demand Media stockholders and institute proper controls over the company to avoid this type of wrongdoing in the future."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. Demand Media shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number email@example.com www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV