The adequacy of financial resources to accomplish our goals for future revenues are based on our current expectations and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including our inability to know with certainty what standards the FDA will use to evaluate drug candidates and how that may change or evolve over time; how the FDA evaluates data; what the results of future trials may be, whether those trials will cost much more than we had estimated that they will cost or than they have historically cost; how the FDA weighs risks of drugs, including risks of drugs that have been in use for many years.
The decisions of our collaboration partners; our dependence on our collaboration partners for the sales and marketing of our products once approved, including our dependence on AstraZeneca for the sales and marketing of VIMOVO, and whether our resources will be depleted by events other than clinical trials and efforts to obtain regulatory approval, such as the expenses relating to the lawsuits we have filed against generic companies seeking to market generic versions of Treximet and/or VIMOVO prior to the expiration of our patent.
Additional factors that affect our forward-looking statements are discussed in our most recent quarterly report on Form 10-Q. In addition, these forward-looking statements represent only the company’s expectations as of today August 24, 2012. While the company may elect to update these forward-looking statements, it specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. Any forward-looking statement should not be relied upon as representing the company's estimates or views as of any date subsequent to today.
With us today from management we have Dr. John Plachetka, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Bill Hodges, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of Finance and Administration; and Liz Cermak, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV