Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE:ADS) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $138.34, above its previous 52-week high of $138.33 with 160,597 shares traded as of 2:05 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 595,900 shares over the past 30 days. Alliance Data Systems has a market cap of $6.57 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 31.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Alliance Data Systems Corporation provides data-driven and transaction-based marketing, and customer loyalty solutions primarily in the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.1, above the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 21.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about ADS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV