Micros Systems (MCRS) is a designer, manufacturer, marketer and servicer of enterprise information solutions for the global hospitality and retail industries. This stock is trading up 8.5% at $52.35 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.05 millionAverage Volume: 433,542 Volume % Change: 289% Shares of MCRS are skyrocketing today after the company reported better-than-expected earnings and raised its 2013 revenue guidance. >>4 Tech Stocks Set to Shine From a technical perspective, MCRS is gapping up big here back above both its 50-day and 200-day moving averages with high volume. This move is quickly pushing MCRS within range of triggering another breakout trade. That trade will hit once MCRS takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $53.39 to $55.36 with high volume. Traders should now look for a long-biased trade as long as MCRS is trending above its 200-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 433,542 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then MCRS will have a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels $57 to $58.49. On the flipside, I would avoid MCRS or look for short-biased traders if fails to trigger that breakout, and then moves back below its 200-day at $50.86 with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV