Computer Programs & Systems
Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) is a health care information technology company that designs, develops, markets, installs and supports computerized information technology systems. This stock is trading up 5.6% at $49.45 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 141,000Average Volume: 78,392 Volume % Change: 206% >>5 Tech Stocks to Trade (or Not) Shares of CPSI are ripping higher today after UBS AG initiated coverage on the stock with a buy rating and a $61 price target. From a technical perspective, CPSI is moving sharply higher here with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing CPSI within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CPSI takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $50.68, and above its 50-day moving average of $51.06 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once CPSI sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 78,392 shares. Keep in mind that you can also look to get long CPSI off weakness as long as it holds today's low of $47.06. If that breakout triggers soon, then CPSI will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its 200-day moving average of $53.02.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV