Sapient Government Services , a division of Sapient® (NASDAQ: SAPE), announced today as part of a three-year mobile application development contract with the U.S. Department of Commerce, Census Bureau, the launch of the agency’s first mobile application, America’s Economy, which provides real-time information on key economic indicators.
This first-of-its-kind mobile app brings together economic data directly from the source at the U.S. Census Bureau, along with additional indicators from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis, in order to enable economic forecasts development, market research and financial-decision making.
The U.S. Census Bureau serves as the authoritative source of comprehensive data used to assess the changing demographic landscape of the United States. The information is critical to informing decisions across local, state and federal government agencies, including policy and resource allocation. The information is also used in the private sector to inform strategic commercial investments and by the public to make decisions that impact all areas of life -- from education and employment to retirement.
“We are thrilled to be working with the U.S. Census Bureau to improve the agency’s connection with audiences across multiple platforms,” said Teresa Bozzelli, president, Sapient Government Services. “Today’s launch is part of our continued efforts to help agencies embrace emerging technologies and understand consumer behavior to improve citizens’ access to critical information and services, as well as boost agency effectiveness and responsiveness.”Key Features:
- Quick overview of indicators impacting the U.S. economy
- Detailed page for each indicator with interactive, trend data graph
- Share current data on Facebook, Twitter and by email
- View upcoming release schedules for indicators
- Set-up notifications and custom views
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV