Another stock that looks ready to trigger a powerful breakout trade is Claude Resources (CGR), which is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metal properties and the production and marketing of minerals. Claude's mineral properties are located in northern Saskatchewan and northwestern Ontario. This stock has been crushed by the sellers so far this year, with shares off by over 45%.
If you take a look at the chart for Claude Resources, you'll see that this stock has been trading range bound for the past four months, between 56 cents to 57 cents on the downside and 76 cents on the upside. That chart pattern has so far marked a triple bottom for CGR off of 56 cents per share. Now CGR is starting to recapture its 50-day moving average of 64 cents per share with decent volume. That move is quickly pushing CGR within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV