One stock that looks poised to trigger a major breakout soon is Taseko Mines (TGB), which is focused on the production of copper and molybdenum from the Gibraltar mine and on permitting the New Prosperity gold and copper project. This stock has been beaten down by the sellers during the last six months, with shares off by over 30%.
If you take a look at the chart for Taseko Mines, you'll notice that this stock has formed a major bottoming chart pattern over the last three months, with shares finding buying interest whenever its traded down to $2.45 to $2.46 a share. Following that double bottom chart pattern, shares of TBG have started to uptrend back above its 50-day moving average of $2.65 a share with decent volume. That move has now pushed TGB within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV