One stock that looks poised to trigger a major breakout soon is Taseko Mines (TGB), which is focused on the production of copper and molybdenum from the Gibraltar mine and on permitting the New Prosperity gold and copper project. This stock has been beaten down by the sellers during the last six months, with shares off by over 30%.
If you take a look at the chart for Taseko Mines, you'll notice that this stock has formed a major bottoming chart pattern over the last three months, with shares finding buying interest whenever its traded down to $2.45 to $2.46 a share. Following that double bottom chart pattern, shares of TBG have started to uptrend back above its 50-day moving average of $2.65 a share with decent volume. That move has now pushed TGB within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV