ITASCA, Ill., Aug. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG), will speak at the Keefe Bruyette & Woods 2012 Insurance Conference at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Hotel in New York on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 11:05 a.m. (ET).
To listen to the live audio webcast of Mr. Gallagher's presentation, log onto the conference web site at http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw5/ajg/. A replay of this webcast will be available at the same URL within 24 hours following Mr. Gallagher's presentation and remain archived at the same link for 90 days.
Information distributed during Mr. Gallagher's presentation will also be available following his presentation on Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.'s web site at http://www.ajg.com/presentations.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 17 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha AkinDirector - Investor Relations630-285-3501 or email@example.com
SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV