Our credit quality continues to be robust. None of our loans originated in nearly five years has gone on nonaccrual status. Nonaccruals as a percentage of total assets stood at 1.9% in June, down from 3.5% the prior year. Our advanced investment pipeline aggregates more than $600 million of potential opportunities boding well for the coming months.
Thank you. I’ll now turn the call over to Brian.
Thanks, Grier. As John discussed we’ve grown our business with low leverage. Net of cash and equivalents our debt to equity ratio stood at less than 36% in June. We believe our low leverage and diversified access to funding demonstrate both balance sheet strength as well as substantial liquidity to capitalize on attractive opportunities.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV