Drugmaker Eli Lilly jumped more than 2 percent, rising $1.08 to $43.48, after reporting promising signs about a possible treatment for Alzheimer's disease.
The Madison Square Garden Co., the sports and entertainment company, jumped more than 5 percent, rising $2.16 to $42.41, after reporting that profits tripled in the fiscal fourth quarter. It was helped partly by more home playoff games over the quarter for the New York Rangers and the New York Knicks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV