Globe Specialty Metals (GSM) numbers raised at Oppenheimer. Shares of GSM now seen reaching $17, Oppenheimer said. Estimates also raised on price stabilization. Outperform rating.
Hain Celestial (HAIN) target raised at Jefferies. Shares of HAIN now seen reaching $80, Jefferies said. Strong fourth quarter driven by the U.S. Buy rating.
Home Depot (HD) target raised at BofA/Merrill to $70, according to Bank of America/Merrill Lynch said. Multi-year renovation cycle remains intact. Buy rating.
IBM (IBM) estimates, target reduced at JP Morgan. IBM estimates were cut through 2013, JP Morgan said. Company is leveraged to slower growth overseas. Overweight rating and new $215 price target.Olin (OLN) estimates, target increased at UBS. OLN estimates were raised through 2013, UBS said. Estimates also raised, as the KA Steel purchase should add to earnings. Neutral rating and new $22 price target. Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) numbers boosted at Morgan Stanley. Shares of WPI now seen reaching $87, according to Morgan Stanley. Estimates also upped, given the FDA approval of generic Lidoderm. Overweight rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV