HILLSBORO, Ore., Aug. 24, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FEI Company (Nasdaq:FEIC) announced that its management will make presentations at three investor conferences in the coming weeks.
- Don Kania, President & CEO, will speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Industrials and Materials Conference at 11:00 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, September 5 at The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel in Boston, MA.
- Ray Link, EVP & CFO, will speak at the Credit Suisse 3 rd Annual Small and Mid Cap Conference at 8:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, September 20 at the New York Palace Hotel.
- Fletcher Chamberlin, Treasurer & Communications Director, will speak at the Midwest IDEAS Conference at 2:30 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, August 28 at the University of Chicago, Gleacher Center, in Chicago, IL.
Live and recorded audio webcasts of the investor conference presentations will be available at the investor relations section of the company's web site at www.fei.com .
About FEI:FEI (Nasdaq:FEIC) is a leading diversified scientific instruments company. It is a premier provider of electron and ion-beam microscopes and tools for nanoscale applications globally and across many industries: industrial and academic materials research, life sciences, semiconductors, data storage, natural resources and more. With a history of over 60 years of technological innovation and leadership, FEI has set the performance standard in transmission electron microscopes (TEM), scanning electron microscopes (SEM) and DualBeams™, which combine a SEM with a focused ion beam (FIB). FEI's imaging systems provide 3D characterization, analysis and modification/prototyping with resolutions down to the sub-Angström (one-tenth of a nanometer) level. FEI has over 2,300 employees and sales and service operations in more than 50 countries around the world. More information can be found at: www.fei.com. The FEI Company logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6379
CONTACT: Fletcher Chamberlin Treasurer & Communications Director email@example.com (503) 726-7710
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV