PC Mall To Present At Investor Conferences
PC Mall, Inc. (NASDAQ:MALL) announced today that its Chief Financial Officer, Brandon LaVerne, will be presenting at two upcoming conferences as follows:
- 2012 Southern California Investor Conference to be held at the Marriott Hotel in Newport Beach, CA at 900 Newport Center Drive. PC Mall’s presentation will take place on Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 1:30 pm (PT).
- Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference being held at The Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York, NY on September 9-11, 2012. PC Mall’s presentation will take place on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 3:40 pm (ET).
The Company’s presentations will be webcast. You can access the webcasts by visiting PC Mall’s website at www.pcmall.com/investor.
About PC Mall, Inc.
PC Mall, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is a leading value
added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to
small and medium sized businesses, mid-market and enterprise customers,
government and educational institutions and individual consumers. Our
brands include: PC Mall, PC Mall Gov, Sarcom, MacMall, Abreon, NSPI,
eCost and OnSale. In the twelve months ended June 30, 2012, we generated
approximately $1.5 billion in revenue and now have over 2,900 employees,
over 68% of which are in sales or service positions. For more
information please visit pcmall.com/investor or call (310) 354-5600.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV