BERWYN, Pa., Aug. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME) will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Global Industrials and Materials Conference on Thursday, September 6th, 2012.
Frank Hermance, Chairman and CEO, will represent the Company. AMETEK's presentation is scheduled for 8:45 AM EDT.
The presentation will be simultaneously webcast over the Internet. To access the webcast and the accompanying slide presentation, please go to www.ametek.com, click on "Investors". A link will be provided to access the webcast.Corporate Profile AMETEK is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electro-mechanical devices with annualized sales of $3.3 billion. AMETEK's Corporate Growth Plan is based on Four Key Strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions & Alliances, Global & Market Expansion and New Products. AMETEK's objective is double-digit percentage growth in earnings per share over the business cycle and a superior return on total capital. The common stock of AMETEK is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 and the Russell 1000 Indices. Contact: Kevin Coleman (610) 889-5247 SOURCE AMETEK, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV