Assembled: Flat Rock, Mich.
NHTSA percentage made in the U.S.: 55%
Even Mustangs have changed with the times. Muscle cars have been getting a lot more efficient of late, and Ford's Mustang manages to pry 305 horsepower out of its V6 engine while still managing 31 highway miles to the gallon. That would be great, if anyone were buying them. Mustang sales have nosedived from more than 166,000 in 2006 to just 67,000 in 2009. Though the Mustang recovered a year later, sales still slid from 74,000 in 2010 to little more than 70,000 last year as the Chevrolet Camaro and Dodge Challenger ate away its market share. It's gotten so bad that last year Ford started shifting V6 engines intended for Mustangs over to the plant making the better-selling F-150. A redesign is coming, but perhaps not soon enough.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV