Capital expenditures in the year amounted to $17.5 million. I would forecast a spend of approximately $20 million for fiscal 2013 as we continue to invest in our global cloud infrastructure.
From an R&D standpoint, gross expenditures totaled $58 million in the current fiscal year of which we capitalized $7.2 million as our teams work to expand our core products and web offerings across all verticals. Finally, the company's cash split by segment now stands at U.S. and Canada 63%; International 37%.
The accounts receivable balance of $235.4 million includes $33.7 million, purchased with Torex Retail. Days sales outstanding at quarter end were 63.1 days consisting of International DSOs at 72.9 days and U.S. Canada day sales outstanding of 49.4. The June inventory balance of $44.3 million includes $8.1 million related to Torex.
The core inventory balance decreased $1.9 million over the prior year. Inventory turns in the period were a record $11.2 million. The combined current and long-term deferred revenue balance of $173.1 million has increased $26.5 million, or 18.1% since June 2011, and I am pleased to provide our annual backlog disclosure of $470 million as of the close of our fiscal year, a 16.1% increase over the prior year.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV