WASHINGTON, Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (NASDAQ: VNDA), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders, today announced that it will present at two upcoming healthcare investor conferences during September 2012.
Vanda will present at the Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference, being held in Boston, Massachusetts, on Wednesday September 5, 2012 at 4:25 p.m. Eastern Time.
On Friday September 7, 2012 Vanda will present at the BioCentury NewsMakers in the Biotech Industry Conference in New York City at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Both conference presentations will be webcast live on Vanda's corporate website, where they will be archived for 30 days. To access the presentations, log on to http://www.vandapharma.com and click on the "Presentations" option in the Investor Relations section. Please connect to the website several minutes prior to the start of the live presentation.About Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. For more on Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc., please visit http://www.vandapharma.com. Company Contact: Cristina MurphySenior Communications ManagerVanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (202) 734-3414 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV