COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Aug. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spectranetics Corporation (Nasdaq:SPNC) today announced that it will be participating in three upcoming investor conferences.
- Barrington 5 th Annual Research Growth Conference, September 5 – 6, 2012 in Chicago
- Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference, September 5 – 6, 2012 in Boston
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Unplugged Conference, September 10 – 12, 2012 in New York
Guy Childs, Spectranetics' Chief Financial Officer will be hosting investor meetings at the Barrington Growth Conference throughout the day on September 5 th.
Scott Drake, Spectranetics' Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, September 6 th during the Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference and at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time Monday, September 10 th during the Morgan Stanley Healthcare Conference. Interested parties can access the live audio webcasts at http://www.spectranetics.com. An archived presentation will be available on the Web site for 30 days.About Spectranetics Spectranetics develops, manufactures, markets and distributes single-use medical devices used in minimally invasive procedures within the cardiovascular system. The Company's products are sold in more than 40 countries and are used to treat arterial blockages in the heart and legs, as well as the removal of pacemaker and defibrillator leads. The Company's Vascular Intervention (VI) products include a range of peripheral and cardiac laser catheters for ablation of occluded arteries above and below the knee and within coronary arteries. The Company also markets aspiration and thrombectomy catheters for the removal of thrombus and support catheters to facilitate crossing of coronary and peripheral arterial blockages. The Lead Management (LM) product line includes excimer laser sheaths and cardiac lead management accessories for the removal of pacemaker and defibrillator cardiac leads. For more information, visit www.spectranetics.com .
CONTACT: COMPANY CONTACT The Spectranetics Corporation Guy Childs, Chief Financial Officer (719) 633-8333 INVESTOR CONTACTS Westwicke Partners Lynn Pieper or Nicole Hellendoorn (415) 202-5678 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV