The Leader in Emerging Market Closed-End Funds
Aberdeen directly manages 11 U.S. exchange-listed closed-end funds and one Canadian investment company:
- Aberdeen Asia-Pacific Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE MKT: FAX)**
- Aberdeen Asia-Pacific Income Investment Company Limited (TSX: FAP)
- Aberdeen Australia Equity Fund, Inc. (NYSE MKT: IAF)
- Aberdeen Chile Fund, Inc. (NYSE MKT: CH )**
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Telecommunications and Infrastructure Fund, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ETF )
- Aberdeen Global Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE MKT: FCO)**
- Aberdeen Indonesia Fund, Inc. (NYSE MKT: IF )
- Aberdeen Israel Fund, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ISL )
- Aberdeen Latin America Equity Fund, Inc. (NYSE MKT: LAQ)
- The Asia Tigers Fund, Inc. (NYSE: GRR)
- The India Fund, Inc. (NYSE: IFN)
- The Singapore Fund, Inc. (NYSE: SGF)
In addition, Aberdeen serves as investment sub-advisor to two other U.S. exchange-listed closed-end funds managed by First Trust:
- First Trust /Aberdeen Global Opportunity Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE MKT: FAM)
- First Trust /Aberdeen Emerging Opportunity Fund, Inc. (NYSE MKT: FEO)
Additional information about the Funds is available by contacting the Funds at 800.522.5465 or by visiting the Funds' web site at
About Aberdeen Asset Management
Aberdeen Asset Management PLC, the parent company of Aberdeen Asset Management Inc., is an independently-run asset manager listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1991, and operating from 32 offices in 23 countries (the "Aberdeen Group"). The Aberdeen Group invests on behalf of institutional and private clients, primarily in equities, fixed income, alternative investment strategies and property. The Aberdeen Group manages nearly
of assets for both institutions and private individuals as of
June 30, 2012
the United States
, Aberdeen Asset Management (AAM) is the marketing name for the following affiliated, registered investment advisers: Aberdeen Asset Management Inc., Aberdeen Asset Managers Ltd, Aberdeen Asset Management Ltd and Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Ltd, each of which is wholly owned by Aberdeen Asset Management PLC. "Aberdeen" is a U.S. registered service mark of Aberdeen Asset Management PLC.
Investors should consider a fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. A copy of the prospectus for
Aberdeen Asia-Pacific Income Fund, Inc.,
Aberdeen Chile Fund, Inc.
Aberdeen Global Income Fund, Inc
. that contains this and other information about the funds may be obtained by calling 866-839-5205. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. Investing in funds involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
Closed-end funds generally have a one-time initial public offering and then are subsequently traded on the secondary market through one of the stock exchanges. The investment return and principal value will fluctuate so that an investor's shares may be worth more or less than the original cost. Shares of closed-end funds may trade above (a premium) or below (a discount) the net asset value (NAV) of the fund's portfolio. There is no assurance that a fund will achieve its investment objective. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Closed end funds that specialize in single country international investments may carry additional risks.