DALLAS, Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors for Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share on common stock, representing a 25 percent increase in the company's quarterly dividend. The increased dividend will be payable on Sept. 27, 2012 to shareholders of record as of Sept. 10, 2012.
Brinker's Board of Directors also authorized an additional $500 million in share repurchases, bringing the total outstanding share repurchase authorization to $626 million as of today's date.
Brinker currently owns, operates or franchises 1,581 restaurants under the names Chili's ® Grill & Bar (1,536 restaurants) and Maggiano's Little Italy ® (45 restaurants) and holds a minority investment in Romano's Macaroni Grill ®.
SOURCE Brinker International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV