SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland , Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) today announced that it will be presenting at the 2012 Citi Technology Conference in New York, on Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. EDT. A live audio webcast will be available on TE Connectivity's website: http://investors.te.com. The replay of the audio webcast will be available one hour after the conclusion of the live event on September 6, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. EDT on October 6, 2012, and can be accessed at the same website.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a global, $14 billion company that designs and manufactures approximately 500,000 products that connect and protect the flow of power and data inside the products that touch every aspect of our lives. Our nearly 100,000 employees partner with customers in virtually every industry—from consumer electronics, energy and healthcare, to automotive, aerospace and communication networks—enabling smarter, faster, better technologies to connect products to possibilities. More information on TE Connectivity can be found at http://www.te.com.
SOURCE TE Connectivity Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV