Tellabs Presents At The 2012 Citi Technology Conference
NAPERVILLE, Ill., Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Daniel P. Kelly, Tellabs acting president and CEO, and Andrew Szafran, Tellabs executive vice president and chief financial officer, will speak to the investment community at the 2012 Citi Technology Conference. The conference will be at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York City on Thursday, Sept. 6, 2012, at 2 p.m. Eastern Time.
Interested investors can access a live audio webcast of the presentation at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/technology2012/87309422.cfm. On-demand replays of the webcasts will be available about one hour after each presentation and will be archived until December 5, 2012.
About Tellabs – Tellabs innovations advance smart networks and help our customers succeed. That's why 80% of the top global communications service providers choose our mobile backhaul, packet optical and services solutions. We help them get ahead by adding revenue, reducing expenses and optimizing networks.
Tellabs (Nasdaq: TLAB) is part of the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Ocean Tomo 300™ Patent Index, the S&P MidCap 400 Index and several corporate responsibility indexes including the Maplecroft Climate Innovation Index, FTSE4Good and eight FTSE KLD indexes. www.tellabs.comTellabs ® and Tellabs Logo, are trademarks of Tellabs or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Any other company or product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies. SOURCE Tellabs
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV