Michael Orlich Joins American Safety Reinsurance Bermuda
Michael Orlich has joined American Safety Reinsurance Ltd. (“ASRe”) as a Casualty Underwriter to assist in the expansion of ASRe’s casualty portfolio.
Mr. Orlich has over 15 years of experience in the casualty insurance and reinsurance market. He will be based in the company’s Bermuda office. Prior to joining ASRe, Mr. Orlich worked for Aon Risk Solutions in the Isle of Man. He had previously been Vice President at Axis Reinsurance Company, New York and Assistant Secretary at Gerling Global Reinsurance Company, New York.
“Adding a professional with Mike’s qualifications and background to our underwriting staff will help us further increase awareness of our casualty reinsurance capabilities,” said Nicholas Pascall, Chief Underwriting Officer of ASRe. “This segment of the market represents an opportunity for us to grow, and we are confident Mike will be an instrumental part of this endeavor.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV