DOWNINGTOWN, Pa., Aug. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of DNB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:DNBF), parent of DNB First, National Association, the oldest National Bank in the greater Philadelphia region, has declared a cash dividend of $0.05 per share for the third quarter of 2012, to shareholders of record on September 10, 2012. The cash dividend will be paid on September 20, 2012.
DNB Financial Corporation is a bank holding company whose bank subsidiary, DNB First, National Association, is a community bank headquartered in Downingtown, Pennsylvania with 13 locations. Founded in 1860, DNB First is the oldest national bank in the greater Philadelphia region. In addition to providing a broad array of consumer and business banking products, DNB offers brokerage and insurance services through DNB Investments & Insurance as well as investment management and trust services through DNB First Investment Management & Trust. DNB Financial Corporation's shares are traded on Nasdaq's Capital Market under the symbol: DNBF. We invite our customers and shareholders to visit our website at http://www.dnbfirst.com .
The DNB Financial Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5968
CONTACT: Gerald F. Sopp CFO/Executive Vice-President 484-359-3138 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV