SHANGHAI, China, Aug. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RDA Microelectronics (Nasdaq:RDA) ("RDA Microelectronics" or the "Company"), a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets Radio Frequency (RF) and mixed-signal SoC semiconductors for cellular, connectivity and broadcast applications, today announced that Vincent Tai, Chairman and CEO, will participate at the Credit Suisse Asian Technology Conference to be held at the Grand Hyatt Taipei Hotel in Taipei, Taiwan. Mr. Tai will be available to meet with investors on September 5 th and 6 th.
Portfolio managers and investors who wish to request a meeting with management should contact their Credit Suisse sales representative.
About RDA MicroelectronicsRDA Microelectronics is a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets radio-frequency and mixed-signal wireless SoC semiconductors for cellular, connectivity and broadcast applications. The Company's product portfolio currently includes power amplifiers, transceivers and front-end modules, baseband, Bluetooth system-on-chip, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and FM combo chips, FM radio receivers, set-top box tuners, analog mobile television receivers, CMMB mobile television receivers, walkie-talkie transceivers and LNB satellite down converters. For additional information, please see the Company's website at http://www.rdamicro.com .
CONTACT: Lily Dong, Chief Financial Officer RDA Microelectronics, Inc. +86-21-5027-1108 firstname.lastname@example.org Leanne Sievers, EVP Shelton Group Investor Relations 949-224-3874 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV