WARSAW, Ind., Aug. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Symmetry Medical Inc. (NYSE:SMA), a leading global source of innovative medical device solutions, including surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, and sterilization cases and trays, announced today that Thomas J. Sullivan, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference in Boston.
|Event:||Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference|
|Date:||Thursday, September 6, 2012|
|Time:||2:05 pm ET|
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on Symmetry Medical's website at www.symmetrymedical.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for 30 days after the date of the presentation.
About Symmetry Medical Inc.Symmetry Medical Inc. is a leading global source of innovative medical device solutions, including surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, and sterilization cases and trays. The Company's thousands of Teammates provide design, development and worldwide production capabilities for these products to customers in the orthopedic industry, other medical device markets, and specialized non-healthcare markets. Symmetry's trusted reputation and brands, broad Intellectual Property portfolio and commitment to innovation enable it to collaborate with hundreds of global medical device manufacturers as well as thousands of hospitals to provide solutions for today's needs and tomorrow's growth.
CONTACT: Symmetry Medical Inc. Fred L. Hite Senior Vice President Chief Financial Officer (574) 371-2218 Investors: The Ruth Group Zack Kubow (646) 536-7020 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV