NEW YORK, Aug. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:AFSI) ("the Company") announced today that it will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2012 Insurance Conference to be held in New York, New York on Wednesday, September 5, 2012. Ronald Pipoly, AmTrust Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present at 4:25 PM ET.
The conference presentation will be webcast and may be accessed via the AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. website at http://ir.amtrustgroup.com/events.cfm . The audio replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days after the event.
About AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., headquartered in New York City, is a multinational insurance holding company, which, through its insurance carriers, offers specialty property and casualty insurance products, including workers' compensation, commercial automobile and general liability; extended service and warranty coverage. For more information about AmTrust, visit www.amtrustgroup.com , or call AmTrust toll-free at 866.203.3037. The AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3280 AFSI-F
CONTACT: AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. Investor Relations Elizabeth Malone CFA firstname.lastname@example.org 646.458.7924 Hilly Gross email@example.com 646.458.7925
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV