GREENVILLE, S.C., Aug. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eRAD, a division of RadNet, Inc., announced today that Radiology Group of Paducah has installed eRAD's uniRAD solution to provide a consolidated imaging workflow from various disparate PACS systems across western Kentucky.
Radiology Group of Paducah's (RGP) 13 radiologists provide diagnostic reading services for multiple imaging providers, each utilizing a unique PACS system or image distribution solution. RGP chose eRAD's uniRAD for its ability to organize studies from various providers into workflows that accommodate each radiologist individually.
"We needed a solution that would allow us to focus on patient care instead of wrestling with technology," states Vernon Duncan, MD, President of RGP. "After deploying eRAD, we have a more well-defined and efficient workflow for our radiologists. We no longer have to learn and troubleshoot multiple PACS interfaces. Our promise to our clients is to provide accurate and timely imaging reports. eRAD's unique architecture facilitates that for us."John Placho of Bimini Platinum Care, an eRAD value-added reseller, adds, "eRAD offers a very intuitive user interface that allows the user to simply define the desired workflow and let uniRAD's rules-driven workflow engine do the rest." "eRAD's core focus has always been on consolidating complex, disparate PACS and image distribution environments into one coherent workflow. With an eRAD solution in place, imaging providers and radiology groups like RGP no longer have to bend to the differences and limitations inherent in a multi-PACS environment," says Seth Koeppel, eRAD VP of Sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV