Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill and AmStar Cinemas announce today that the recent opening of Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill — Dallas, adjacent to the AmStar Cinemas 14 Dallas located in Stemmons Crossroads at 10110 Technology Blvd. East, marks the completion of the foremost entertainment destination in Dallas.
“We’re thrilled to bring Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill to the country fans of Texas,” said Frank Capri, CEO, Boomtown Entertainment LLC, operator of Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill. “We’re especially excited to partner with our neighbor AmStar Cinemas to host this special event. Whether guests stop in for events such as this one or to enjoy live music from the region’s best Texas/Red Dirt bands, dancing or our delicious comfort food, Toby Keith’s — Dallas offers a little something for everyone.”
Toby Keith’s — Dallas and AmStar Cinemas are teaming up to host the END OF WATCH movie premiere and after party to highlight the new venue on Tuesday, Aug. 28. Actors Michael Peña and Natalie Martinez will appear at AmStar Cinemas for the Dallas premiere of their upcoming movie, END OF WATCH, that depicts the story of two young officers (portrayed by Peña and Jake Gyllenhaal) marked for death after confiscating a cache of money and firearms from the members of a notorious cartel during a routine traffic stop and opens in theatres on Friday, Sept. 21.
Peña is widely known for his roles in movies such as TOWER HEIST, 30 MINUTES OR LESS, THE LINCOLN LAWYER, BATTLE LOS ANGELES, SHOOTER, MILLION DOLLAR BABY and GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS as well as his characters in television shows such as “Eastbound & Down,” “My Name Is Earl,” “NYPD Blue” and “ER.” Peña will host a Q&A session in the auditorium after the movie at AmStar Cinemas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV