- Two-thirds of recruiters now use Facebook, a jump of 11 points from 55% last year. With more than 900 million users, employers clearly want to tap this huge talent pool.
- For the first time, more than half (54%) of recruiters now use Twitter for their talent search, indicating that job seekers should be judicious in deciding what to tweet.
Tech Employers Use In-Your-Face Videos to Recruit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.