HOUSTON, Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA) today announced two new executive appointments:
- Alfonso Leon has been promoted to senior vice president and chief of staff.
- Brady Parish joins Apache as vice president, investor relations.
In his new role as chief of staff, Alfonso Leon will support the delivery of Apache's growth strategy, performance and portfolio management, partner relationships and new business opportunities. He will continue to report to Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Steve Farris. Leon previously served as vice president, planning and strategy. He joined Apache in 2009 and has built and led a dynamic team of professionals who have expanded Apache's planning, strategic analysis and investor relations capabilities to match Apache's portfolio and growth. He holds a bachelor's degree from Harvard College and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Brady Parish will join Apache as vice president, investor relations reporting to President and Chief Corporate Officer Roger Plank. Parish most recently served as a managing director at Moelis & Company, leading its oil and gas advisory practice since 2011. Prior to that position, he was a managing director in the Global Natural Resources Group at Goldman, Sachs & Co. where he led the oil and gas investment banking effort and was a member of the Merger Leadership Group. Previously, Parish was a director in the Global Energy & Power Group at Merrill Lynch. Parish received his bachelor's degree from Texas A&M and holds an MBA from the Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College; he is a Certified Public Accountant with more than 20 years of investment banking and business development experience focused predominantly in the oil and gas sector.About ApacheApache Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Canada, Egypt, the United Kingdom North Sea, Australia and Argentina. Apache posts announcements, operational updates, investor information and copies of all press releases on its website, www.apachecorp.com. APA-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV