Exeter Resources (XRA) is a mineral resource exploration and development company. Exeter Resources is engaged in the business of acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties located in the Maricunga Region, Chile. This stock is trading up 1.6% to $1.81 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.76-$1.8452-Week Range: $1.21-$5.79 Volume: 285,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 225,064 From a technical perspective, XRA is moving modestly higher here with above average volume. This move is coming after XRA recently recaptured and bounced off its 50-day moving average of $1.57. This spike is also pushing XRA into near-term breakout territory, since the stock has started to flirt with some overhead resistance at $1.80. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in XRA as long as its trending above its 50-day, and then once it breaks out above $1.80 to $1.90 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 225,064 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then XRA has a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $2.41 to $2.51. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV