Emmis Communications (EMMS) is a diversified media company, principally focused on radio broadcasting. This stock is trading up 5.8% at $2.17 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.05-$2.1852-Week Range: $0.58-$2.37 Volume: 353,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 302,827 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, EMMS is ripping higher here with above average volume. This move is coming after EMMS recently tested its 50-day moving average of $1.88 and held that level. This move is also pushing EMMS within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once EMMS takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $2.22 to $2.23, and then once it clears its 52-week high of $2.37 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in EMMS as long as it holds its trending above its 50-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 302,827 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then EMMS has a great chance of taking out its 2010 high of $2.45 and heading significantly higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV