Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) is a retailer and wholesaler of doughnuts complementary beverages and treats and packaged sweets. This stock is trading up 6.3% to $7.40 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.02-$7.4452-Week Range: $5.78-$9.47 Volume: 1.6 million Three-Month Average Volume: 613,902 >>5 Consumer Stocks Hedge Funds Love Shares of KKD are ripping higher today after the company said its second quarter revenues jumped 4.3% to $102 million compared with $98 million a year ago, but its net income plunged largely due to a higher income tax rate. From a technical perspective, KKD is exploding higher here back above its 200-day moving average of $6.96 with heavy volume. This move is quickly pushing KKD within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once KDD takes out some past overhead resistance levels at $7.54 to $7.61 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in KKD as long as it holds its trend above its 200-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 613,902 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then KDD has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $8.55 to $8.77.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV