North American Palladium
North American Palladium (PAL) is a precious metals producer that has been operating its flagship Lac des Iles mine located in Ontario, Canada. This company is in the business of exploring and mining palladium, platinum, gold and certain base metals. This stock is trading up 9.7% to $1.92 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.78-$1.9552-Week Range: $1.47-$4.05 Volume: 1.9 million Three-Month Average Volume: 913,747 >>2 Hot Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, PAL is ripping higher here back above its 50-day moving average of $1.86 with monster volume. This move is also pushing PAL above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $1.80 to $1.84. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as PAL is trending above some near-term support at $1.70 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above its three-month average volume of 913,747 shares as bullish. If PAL can hold its trend above $1.70 and above its 50-day at $1.86, then this stock has a great chance of making a run at its next major overhead resistance level at $2.18 or its 200-day moving average of $2.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV