LAS VEGAS, Aug. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allegiant (Nasdaq:ALGT) has received notification from the National Mediation Board (NMB) that employees voting in the pilot election have chosen to be represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT).
"Allegiant respects the right of the pilot group to elect third-party representation, and we will work with the IBT to the best interests of both our employees and the Company," Maurice J. Gallagher, Jr., Allegiant CEO and Chairman, said. "Contract negotiations can be a lengthy process and we do not anticipate any disruptions to our business or operations."
Allegiant, Travel is our deal. ®Las Vegas-based Allegiant Travel Company ® (Nasdaq:ALGT) is focused on linking travelers in small cities to world-class leisure destinations. Through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, the company operates a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline, and offers other travel-related products such as hotel rooms, rental cars, and attraction tickets through its website, allegiant.com. The company was ranked ninth in the 2011 Forbes' Best Small Companies list. Allegiant was also recently named one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Fastest-Growing Companies" for the second consecutive year. The Allegiant Travel Company logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8305
CONTACT: Allegiant Media Contact Phone: 702-853-4625 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV