In a previous version of this article, Fox Business Network was referred to as Fox Business Channel. TheStreet regrets this error.
Or is she?
Chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg was reported to have to said that the reason Facebook's IPO performed so poorly was that the company wanted to "screw Wall Street traders," according to a tweet from Fox Business Network reporter Charlie Gasparino.A Facebook spokesman denied the report and said it never happened. "Completely untrue," a Facebook spokesman said in an email to TheStreet. Facebook has had its issues with the IPO, which was priced at $38. Since then, shares have dropped almost 50% from their issue price. The company recently reported first-quarter results that failed to impress Wall Street or investors. Shares of Facebook bucked the broader market on Thursday, gaining 0.63% to $19.56. Interested in more on Facebook? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock. Follow TheStreet Tech on your wireless devices. --Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV