Schedule Of Upcoming Luncheons At The National Press Club
WASHINGTON, Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Following is a schedule of upcoming luncheons at the National Press Club. Luncheon tickets are open to the public except where noted as "members and guests only." Credentialed press may cover Luncheons and Newsmakers. Events listed are subject to last-minute changes. Space may be reserved at any NPC Luncheon by calling 202-662-7501. To save time and avoid waiting in line, tickets can be paid for in advance by using a credit card or putting tickets on a house account if there is a credit card on file with the Club. Reservations are not required for Newsmakers, unless otherwise noted.
The National Press Club Luncheon Series
- NPC Luncheon are open to credentialed members of the media.
- Luncheon tickets are open to the public except where noted as "members and guests only".
- For more information go to www.press.org or email email@example.com .
- New events or updated information indicated by ******.
- All NPC Luncheons are held in the National Press Club Ballroom unless otherwise noted.
August 28, 2012 Gen. James Amos, Commandant , the U.S. Marine Corps TOPIC: Role of the Marines as America's crisis response forceSeptember 6, 2012- Members and their guests only Kathleen Turner, actress and chair , Planned Parenthood's Board of Advocates TOPIC: Reproductive rights and the state of women's health ****** September 7, 2012- This event will take place in the Holeman Lounge Bruce Allen, General Manager, the Washington Redskins TOPIC: Allen will discuss the Redskin's upcoming season ****** September 12, 2012- Members and their guests only Tony Perkins, President, Family Research Council TOPIC: The role of traditional values in the upcoming November elections. September 13, 2012- This event will take place in the Holeman Lounge James P. Hoffa, President, International Brotherhood of Teamsters TOPIC: Defining Patriotism: Protecting America and the American Worker October 2, 2012 Secretary Arne Duncan, U.S. Department of Education TOPIC: Duncan will take stock of American education in the run up to the presidential election National Press Club Luncheons are webcast live on press.org. Follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #NPCLunch, or on Facebook at (facebook.com/PressClubDC) and Twitter (@PressClubDC). Submit questions for speakers in advance and during the live event by sending them to @QNPCLunch on Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV