AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer of passive components and interconnect solutions, has developed a multilayer organic RF inductor in a 0402 case size that offers high current in a small footprint. Providing high current and high self-resonance, the RoHS-compliant device features an inductance range of 1nH to 32nH.
“Based on its patented multilayer low loss organic (MLO™) technology, these new inductors represent a paradigm shift from traditional ceramic and thin film passive SMD components,” said Larry Eisenberger, product manager at AVX. “Since Copper Organic Inductors (COIs) are polymer based and use high conductivity copper interconnects in a multilayer fashion, the ability to fabricate these components on large area substrates and in laser-direct imaging allow for improved cost versus LTCC and Thin Film Technologies.”
The low profile 0402 RF inductor also offers high SRF (self-resonant frequency), and can support frequencies well above 1GHz. These advanced devices are expansion matched to printed circuit boards, allowing for improved reliability.
The 0402 inductor is ideal for RF power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, filter networks, and MRI systems. It can operate between -55°C to 125°C, and offers a 100% tin finish.Lead time is stock to eight weeks. For more information, please visit www.avx.com, call 864-967-2150, or write to One AVX Boulevard, Fountain Inn, S.C. 29644. About AVX AVX Corporation is a leading international supplier of electronic passive components and interconnect solutions with 24 manufacturing and customer support facilities in 15 countries around the world. AVX offers a broad range of devices including capacitors, resistors, filters, timing and circuit protection devices and connectors. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:AVX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV