NEW YORK, Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services (NASDAQ: NEWT), The Small Business Authority, announced today that they will be attending the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference on Tuesday, September 11th. Barry Sloane, President and CEO, will make a 25-minute presentation and host a one-on-one session with investors in order to gain visibility for Newtek Business Services. There are currently over 20 companies set to present at the technology track and over 150 companies set to present overall. Rodman & Renshaw is a full-service investment bank dedicated to providing corporate finance, strategic advisory and related services to public and private companies across multiple sectors and regions.
President and CEO, Barry Sloane said, "We are excited about participating in the Rodman & Renshaw upcoming Investor Conference. We welcome the opportunity to tell our exciting investment story to the Small Cap Investment Community here in New York City on September 11, 2012."
Those interested in registering for the conference may do so at http://www.rodmanandrenshaw.com/conferences?id=180. A webcast of the presentation will be available for 90 days after the conference at http://wsw.com/webcast/rrshq22/register.aspx?conf=rrshq22&page=newt&url=http%3A//wsw.com/webcast/rrshq22/newt/. For more information, please feel free to email email@example.com for any questions or send us a message direct on twitter, The_SBA or SloaneBarry.
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce : A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through its lending subsidiary Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services : Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval : Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing : Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.